Colonial Secure Checking with IDProtect®
Comes with Free Internet Banking
Free Online Bill Pay & much more —
including benefits like IDProtect® Identity Theft Protection Service!
Colonial cares about the safety and security of your Credit and Identity. So, we designed our COLONIAL SECURE CHECKING ACCOUNT with both your protection and convenience in mind.
- Free Internet Banking
- Free Colonial Online BillPay
- Earned Interest with no high balance requirements
- FREE 24 Hour access to Colonial Free Bank-by-Phone for account information from any phone
- FREE Visa ATM/Debit Card
- FREE First order of Checks (limited to standard checks)
- FREE Unlimited Transactions
- Statements mailed or available electronically via Internet Banking
- IDProtect® - Identity Theft Monitoring and Resolution Service1 (Registration/Activation Required)
- Cellular Telephone Protection2 (cellular telephone bill must be paid using eligible account)
- $25 to open account and $25 to earn interest. No minimum balance. $4.95 monthly flat fee.
Call or visit one of Colonial’s service representatives for information on opening this great Secure Checking account today!
1 IDProtect service is a personal identity theft protection service available to personal checking account owners, their joint account owners and their eligible family members. The service is available to non-publicly traded businesses and their business owner(s) listed on the account and their eligible family members (service not available to employees or authorized signers who are not owners). Service is not available to a "signer" on the account who is not an account owner. Service is not available to clubs, organizations and/or churches and their members, schools and their employees/students. For revocable grantor trusts, the service is available only when a grantor is serving as a trustee and covers the grantor trustee(s) and their eligible family members. For all other fiduciary accounts, the service covers the beneficiary, who must be the primary member, and their eligible family members (Fiduciary is not covered). Family includes: Spouse, persons qualifying as domestic partner, and children under 25 years of age and parent(s) of the account holder who are residents of the same household.
2 Special Insurance Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only. They do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policies described. Please refer to the actual policies for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Insurance is offered through the company named on the certiﬁcate of insurance. Refer to Insurance Documents for complete details of coverage. Insurance products are not insured by FDIC or any Federal Government Agency; not a deposit of or guaranteed by the bank or any bank afﬁliate.