There’s a reason why people are choosing Colonial’s Advantage Checking. The $1.00 Non-Proprietary ATM fee is waived; they earn more interest, and can receive up to $10.00 in ATM surcharge rebates. And the requirements to earn these rewards are things most people do anyway. Plus you get all the advantages of a Super Now Checking account.
- Free Internet Banking and Bill Pay
- No Charge for Deposits
- Free first order of Basic Checks
- No per-Check Charges
- Visa Debit Card & Overdraft Enhancements
- Free 24 Hour access to Colonial’s Bank-by Phone
- $25 balance required to open and earn interest
Here’s all you need to do to qualify
- Set up one Direct Deposit that occurs each cycle
- Use your Visa Debit Card 10 times each cycle as a signature-based transaction
- Receive your statements automatically through secure Colonial Internet Banking
If unable to meet requirements during the cycle, the account will still function as an interest-earning checking account with a base rate currently at .05% APY (Annual Percentage Yield). Rates are valid as of April 1, 2014. We may change the interest rate and APY at any time after the account is opened. Click here for Terms & Conditions.